meandbaby

I will write anything that relates to me being a mother to a Down Syndrome Boy, being a weekend wife,as a daughterand as a human being...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

my heart hurts...

Last night at a clinic, I was there for check up together with my 2 munchkins. We were sitting waiting for our turn when suddenly I heard 1 boy said to her mother...

Boy : Ma..eeee...budak cacat...

I know he meant D*anish because there is no other children there except for my boys and him. Ohh! how I felt like my heart hurts so much..I saw my Hubby's face turned one kind..

The mother...didn't say a word..just ask the boy to kept quiet and not to play with my 2 munchkins...

me....ohh it hurts me deeply..I feel like crying..not that i feel ashamed to have a special child...but to a mother who have a special child the word retarded and cacat is bad ...very bad word...

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger atiza said…

    *hugs* I believe that Allah loves us..That's why we are given the big responsibilities..

    Hang on, kay!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger meandbaby said…

    usually i'm not this sensitive..part of it I think because I'm carrying my 3rd munchkin...tapi kita redha...bersyukur sebab kita insan terpilih kan atiza...Thank you

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Intan said…

    hi this is my first time here..and your entry is really touching..atiza is right..apa2 pon kuatkan semangat ya! take care..

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger abdullahjones said…

    sis, menulis di blog saya mahu? tinggalkan pesan di blog saya jika mahu.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Jiey Mien said…

    Happened to us so many times that I've lost count..
    Altho with the countless time, it still hurt me deep down inside..
    I guess it's just OK to be sensitive once in a while.. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home