meandbaby

I will write anything that relates to me being a mother to a Down Syndrome Boy, being a weekend wife,as a daughterand as a human being...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Ma!

On my birthday the other day,I asked my 2munchkin

me : Birthday sapa hari ni??
munchkins : Birthday Mama!!
me : so mana mama punya present?
Z* : Z* nak beli mama Power Rangers warna pink...
me : ok..bestnya! thank you..Abang?
D* : Nanti la jap..nanti D* pegila la beli ngan babah kat Giant...tunggu jap..
me : OK..nak belikan apa?
D* : D* nak beli mama Spiderman warna pink...


Until today..still wondering how did they know pink is a lady colour...and do they really have pink spider man???? ha!ha!ha!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Helena said…

    hi. the boys tak kisah color pink, janji they can play with your present later. hehe. salam perkenalan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home