meandbaby

I will write anything that relates to me being a mother to a Down Syndrome Boy, being a weekend wife,as a daughterand as a human being...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Smile...

For a normal child, a smile is one of the first few things that baby does...but for D*anish it took some time for him to smile...with much effort of stimulating his gross motor skills...stimulating his smile muscles to make him smile..it took a while...such an easy things was a task for him...I did read somewhere that there are children with DS who took a year to smilebut now he can laugh endlessly..his smile greets me every evening when I come home....I love his smile,to hear his laughter,his giggles and his chuckles...Last evening when I took the kids to some evening rendeavous, I heard this song...enjoy!

When I see you smile

Sometimes I wonder how I'd ever make it through
Through this world without having you
I just wouldn't have a clue
'Cos sometimes it seems like this world's closing in on me
And there's no way of breaking free
And then I see you reach for me

Sometimes I wanna give up
I wanna give in, I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you (one look) baby
And everything's alright,evrything's alright (so right)

When I see you smile, I can face the world,oh oh
You know I can do anything
When I see you smile, I see a ray of light, oh oh
I see it shining right thru the rain
When I see you smile, baby when I see you smile at me

Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do
What a touch of your hand can do
It's like nothing I ever knew
And when the rain is falling

I don't feel it,'cos you're here with me now
And one look at you baby
Is all I'll ever need
It's all I'll ever need..

1 Comments:

  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger Kak Teh said…

    Isnt it wonderful to see the smile! I fell in love all over again with my babies - aah - treasure these moments!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home