meandbaby

I will write anything that relates to me being a mother to a Down Syndrome Boy, being a weekend wife,as a daughterand as a human being...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Down Syndrome day...

Yesterday I was questioned by a friend, how did Danish got his DS..I supposed it was an honest question and as she said to me 'really,if I have a special child I would read and search for things related on the condition and will put my best effort to improve my child's future if it may..but my children are okay..' well part of it is true..Just for everyone's knowledge 21st of the 3rd Month, MARCH is chosen to signify the uniqueness of the syndrome as the Trisomy 21 chromosome is used synonymously with Down Syndrome.

You are invited to Down Syndrome Day celebration
Date : 21st March 2007,Wednesday
Time : 9.00am-12.30pm
Venue: Pantai Medical Centre

There will be Exhibition,talks,sharing by individuals with DS,sharing by Paediatrician of PMC and performance by our adorable children of Kiwanis Down Syndrome Foundation.

Anyway'Selamat Hari Wanita to all the women bloggers!'

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Kak Teh said…

    selamat hari wanita to you esecially! for being strong and resilient and for never giving up. I have also dedicated a post to women like you and more onthis day.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Wildansiparipari said…

    'terjumpa' blog ni selepas membaca blog kak teh. My baby also had a 'special syndrom" call CdLs.

    Likes your poem and i got one for u


    God Sent Me An Angel

    God sent me and angel
    It had a broken wing
    I bent my head and wondered
    How could God do such a thing?
    When I asked friend of mine
    Why he send this child to me
    the answer was forthcoming
    They said...Listen and you'll see
    my children are all precious
    and none is like the rest
    each one to me is special
    and the least is as the best
    i send each one from heaven
    and i place it in the care
    of those who know my mercy
    those with love to spare
    sometimes i take them back again
    sometimes i let them stay
    no matter what may happen
    i am never far away
    so if you find an angel
    and you don't know what to do
    remember, i am with you
    LOVE is all I ask of you.

    hope u like this one!

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger KLMari said…

    Hallo...thanks for the info on the DS Day Celebration. Hope to be there as well. Would be great for my girl. Anyway, where do you send Danish for his classes? KDSF?

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger meandbaby said…

    Kak Teh - Thanks a lot and appreciate your reply the other day.

    ibu30something-glad that I found another friend.welcome!thanks for the lovely poem.

    klmari-let us be there to support KDSF,Danish I hantar kat KDSF,Klang and he attend normal kindy too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home